January 24, 2012 in
N001, The Biscuit Factory,Towerbridge Business Centre, SE16 4DG
The space is located in the heart of Bermondsey less than 5 minutes away from the station. We invite you to a fresh and vibrant gallery atmosphere which aims to unite artists and other creatives.
We will be holding regular events such as movie nights, poetry nights and creative workshops. We also hire out the space to hold other events such as fashion shoots, photography and artist, craft and designer stalls, selling everything from handmade jewellery to prints.
- An Exhibition "Chronicles" - 12 Dec 2013 - 18:00
- Pop Up Exhibition No.13 - 13 Dec 2013 - 12:00
- SOFT WAX MEETS ROOTS GARDEN - 14 Dec 2013 - 19:30
- "Someshta's Garden" Exhibition The Darker Side of Christmas - 21 Dec 2013 - 12:00
- Private View: "Someshta's Garden" Exhibition The Darker Side of Christmas/Art Cabaret - 21 Dec 2013 - 18:00
- Affordable Arts Exhibition - 31 Jan 2014 - 00:00