London Bermondsey’s New Industrial Chic Gallery for hire
This Chic London based Gallery and event space, will perfectly backdrop your private view, public or evening event. This fully disabled accessible, industrial space has 1200 sq ft gallery, with 55 meters of white wall. If you are planning an opening night with a difference, such as opera, orchestra, art performance, live band, digital, dance just to start off with, we are licensed. The premises has Art insurance and public liability insurance capacity up to 120.
The gallery has a small but fully stocked and reasonably priced bar, that can cater to capacity (corkage may apply).
Colleges, Universities, Students and Charities
We can often offer a discounted hire price.
The gallery is always willing to hear new and unusual proposals from students, student bodies and charities.
Step 1. Contact the Vibe team with your preferred dates, your proposal, some images of your work to be shown and the proposal brief – email@example.com or call 0207 252 0196. Please note that whilst we actively seek out unusual work or performances, we do reserve the right to reject any proposals we don’t feel fit the Vibe, may be in conflict with Health & Safety regulations, or threaten the rights of our neighbors!
Step 2. Once we’ve checked availability, we will email you with a confirmation and a Hire Contract Form that you must download and complete. Once we’ve received the signed form along with payment, your hire will be confirmed by email.
Private views are usually in Southwark on a Thursday Friday. You must return the gallery to the condition it was handed to you.
The Gallery is Now rent-able by the day. Contact us for student discounts and other discounted times.
A deposit cheque or credit card slip for £250 or equivalent cash will be taken to cover insurance excess, damage, non-returned equipment or events leading to the Gallery not being returned in the condition it was handed over. (We may offer 1/2/3 day popup bookings in some cases).
Choosing the Vibe Gallery you will receive:
- Free consultation:
- with either the gallery manager or one of our competent staff on your event and how to structure your personal marketing strategy
- Access to impartial input on your curating
- Basic online marketing assistance from the Vibe Gallery, with further marketing campaigns obtainable for a competitive cost.
- We will gladly help, within reason, with your put up and take down of exhibition and give impartial advice on producing a method statement if necessary for your exhibition.
- We will do all we can to facilitate your artwork sales.
- The Gallery has full invigilators Tuesday to Saturday 12.00 to 23.00 hrs. If you wish for the gallery to remain open on Sunday and Monday, an invigilator will be appointed at a cost of £35 per day.
Full blank plan to download
Hire Rates For Gallery access to Bar
The hire rates for the art gallery space 1100 sqft South East London: